Discover Your Calling - Apply for Marketing Manager’s Role at 42.1
42.1 is looking for a Marketing Manager who possesses the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Marketing Manager responsibilities at 42.1, include producing, assimilating and publishing content and, formulating marketing strategies.
You will spearhead day-to-day marketing operations, managing the website and social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between endurance fraternity and the 42.1.
This digital-savvy lead is responsible for all communications, PR, social media, events, and content creation, among other things. It’s a Web 3.0 communications role, incorporating online tools and in-person networking to create relationships and ultimately build the company’s brand, both online and off.
While every day as a Content Manager is different, this is what the role’s responsibilities may include:
1. Marketing Ops & Support – Conceptualizing and building an engaging community experience through:
Events - in the form of meet-ups, workshops and panel discussions
Meal-a-Mile - A Café serving excellent food thoughtfully that is designed by fellow endurance athletes and
Gear-Up - A unique show-casing of Athlete Gears, curated by experts
2. Digital Marketing – Write effective content in a lot of different styles on the website and various social media platforms such as; Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news) and, monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
3. Media and Public Relations (PR) - Managing incoming media requests and building relationships with advocates, thought leaders and journalists; creating, executing and measuring media campaigns
4. Content Creation & Curation - Assimilating, collating and writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and content for social media channels
5. Social Media Marketing - Creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and other strategically relevant online properties
Endurance Sports Athlete or Sports Enthusiast, who’d want to develop a community with the likeminded people
Graduate (or a PG) with 2-3 years of experience in Content Writing and Social Media Marketing/Management
Managing and administering the Websites and various Social Media platforms
Community Management or Writing for alternative platforms would be a huge plus
Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
Hands on experience in SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
Excellent written and verbal communication and analytical skills
42.1 (Athletica Events) is looking for a Community Manager who lives and breathes sports. One who can enhance the brand and build a 42.1 community through organizing events, workshops, meet-ups and, most importantly through managing relationships with Mentors, Members and Business Associates.
Community Manager will be responsible for developing and administering the Community member base and spearhead day-to-day operations, managing and steering the workshops and events that are designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between the running and endurance athletes, and the 42.1 community.
While every day as a Community Manager is different, this is what the role’s responsibilities may include:
1. Events and Event Planning – Planning and executing 42.1 events in the city (often scheduled on weekends) and planning meetups, connecting with Mentors and Contributing Partners
2. Public Relations - Managing incoming media requests and building relationships with members, advocates, thought leaders and associates; creating and executing event plans and measuring the success
3. Member Relations – the Community Manager, is often responsible for member support – answering questions; however, they come in (phone, e-mail, Twitter) and managing their on-boarding and entire member lifecycle
4. Affiliations and Business Partnerships - Creating and administering effective partnerships with like-minded communities, affiliates and associations. Planning and co-hosting the events. Manage the logistics and relationships with affiliates and business partners
5. Meal-a-Mile (42.1 Café) Management - Liaise with various vendors and 42.1 Café Management. Administer the operations and ensuring the smooth functioning of the 42.1 Café - Meal-a-Mile.
Legends say,“Do what you love, and you’ll never work another day in your life.” Here’s a chance to live this quote every moment when you join 42.1!
A unique opportunity to join a niche community and space built for endurance sports enthusiasts like You! We’re inviting college grads and experienced athletes to apply for internships and full-time jobs that are perfect for someone who loves to run or cycle or swim or have tried all!
You will be joining our team in Ahmedabad, where we run and ride to-and-from our office on the 6th Floor at Westgate!