Discover Your Calling - Apply for Marketing Manager’s Role at 42.1
42.1 is looking for a Marketing Manager who possesses the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Marketing Manager responsibilities at 42.1, include producing, assimilating and publishing content and, formulating marketing strategies.
You will spearhead day-to-day marketing operations, managing the website and social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between endurance fraternity and the 42.1.
This digital-savvy lead is responsible for all communications, PR, social media, events, and content creation, among other things. It’s a Web 3.0 communications role, incorporating online tools and in-person networking to create relationships and ultimately build the company’s brand, both online and off.
While every day as a Content Manager is different, this is what the role’s responsibilities may include:
1. Marketing Ops & Support – Conceptualizing and building an engaging community experience through:
Events - in the form of meet-ups, workshops and panel discussions
Meal-a-Mile - A Café serving excellent food thoughtfully that is designed by fellow endurance athletes and
Gear-Up - A unique show-casing of Athlete Gears, curated by experts
2. Digital Marketing – Write effective content in a lot of different styles on the website and various social media platforms such as; Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news) and, monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
3. Media and Public Relations (PR) - Managing incoming media requests and building relationships with advocates, thought leaders and journalists; creating, executing and measuring media campaigns
4. Content Creation & Curation - Assimilating, collating and writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and content for social media channels
5. Social Media Marketing - Creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and other strategically relevant online properties
Endurance Sports Athlete or Sports Enthusiast, who’d want to develop a community with the likeminded people
Graduate (or a PG) with 2-3 years of experience in Content Writing and Social Media Marketing/Management
Managing and administering the Websites and various Social Media platforms
Community Management or Writing for alternative platforms would be a huge plus
Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
Hands on experience in SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
Excellent written and verbal communication and analytical skills
42.1 is looking for a Content Writer who has excellent writing and editing skills in English and is familiar with web publications.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
Submit work to editors for input and approval
Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
Promote content on social media
Identify customer's needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
Update website content as needed
Legends say,“Do what you love, and you’ll never work another day in your life.” Here’s a chance to live this quote every moment when you join 42.1!
A unique opportunity to join a niche community and space built for endurance sports enthusiasts like You! We’re inviting college grads and experienced athletes to apply for internships and full-time jobs that are perfect for someone who loves to run or cycle or swim or have tried all!
You will be joining our team in Ahmedabad, where we run and ride to-and-from our office on the 6th Floor at Westgate!